Our client is seeking a Consultant to join their Private Equity (PE) Operations team, who offer a first-class service to a group of PE clients.
The role holder will be working as a key senior member within the investor administration team whilst providing additional support to the wider team that administers a group of fund clients with active investment portfolios.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous management experience is preferred
- Signatory experience is preferred;
- Possess excellent organisation skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Have customer service orientation with a concern for quality;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Initiative to prepare procedures and checklists to assist others;
- Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines
- Industry knowledge – know various financial instruments, local regulations and laws;