Our client is seeking a Compliance Specialist to join their team, to be responsible for money laundering compliance and money laundering reporting.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Act as a trusted advisor to the boards and management of legal entities on compliance and financial crime regulatory requirements and regulatory developments.
- Provide oversight and challenge to the boards and management of the Guernsey legal entities thorough delivery of the compliance programme.
- Execute the global compliance programme, for example risk assessments, rule map maintenance and monitoring plans.
- Ensure GFSC regulatory returns and notifications are made timely and accurately.
- Provide high quality management information and reporting to relevant governing bodies, for example boards and risk committee.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Previously acted as a Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance Officer and/or Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- In depth knowledge of the Guernsey Financial Services Commission suite of Rules, Codes and Guidance.
- Experience of having acted in a compliance role for a fiduciary and/or banking organisation.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a small team of Guernsey based compliance professionals and the wider Northern Trust global compliance function.