A locally owned trust company is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer/Manager , to be responsible for the management of the Governance, Risk and Compliance Function including the team responsibility for ensuring the company's compliance with the various AEOI regimes and other statutory reporting. The role holder will act as MLCO as well as being a Nominated Officer, providing support to the MLRO.
The ideal candidates for theses role will have the following skills and attributes:
- Education to degree level or equivalent professional qualification and experience in financial services compliance.
- Knowledge and experience in anti-money laundering legislation, regulations and prevention measures.
- Contributes to development of strategy within the management team.
- Shares responsibility for regulatory performance.
- Strong verbal communication skills to build effective, mutually beneficial and professional relationships with clients and colleagues and convey ideas clearly and concisely.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook. A working knowledge of Acumen is desirable but training will be provided if necessary.