A worldwide trust company is looking to recruit a Compliance Manager, to assist compliance staff in ensuring that the business and its wholly owned subsidiaries complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions, with the ultimate objective being to protect the group`s good name and reputation.
- Act as Money Laundering Compliance Officer
- Act as Nominated Officer to MLRO
- Liaison with Board with regards to implementation and maintenance of AML-CFT Policies, procedure & process
- Undertake an on-going monitoring programme of testing to ensure staff adherence to AML/CFT Policies, Procedures and Processes and onward reporting to Board
- Conduct AML/CFT Training where appropriate
- Act as advisory member of local Acceptance Committee
- Liaison with regards to third party Introducer testing
- Assist with regulatory notifications, reporting and returns
Register today for more details.