A local business is seeking a Compliance Manager/MLRO/MLCO/Data Protection Officer to manage the operational aspect of the Compliance Team.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Compliance Team.
- Assist in queries and assess knowledge gaps, whilst implementing training in order to fulfil such gaps.
- Ensure the Company complies with all relevant Island Laws and Directives from the GFSC at all times.
- Formulate and maintain a Company Procedures Manual.
- Provide suitable anti-money laundering training for all staff members.
- Update the Company’s AML/CFT procedure manual as required.
- Keep and maintain a log detailing any suspicious transactions.
- Assist staff to assess clients risk ratings as and when required.
- Develop and maintain audit processes which comply with the requirements of the GFSC.
- Conduct, monitor, record and report the results of internal audits to the Board of Directors.
The desirable candidate will have previous experience in a managerial role, hold a relevant Compliance / AML/CFR qualification or the willingness to work towards, have the ability to undertake comprehensive audits and assimilate all data and have a investigative background.