Are you a Compliance/AML Professional? Are you interested in working in the Cayman Islands?
Look no further! Our client is seeking a Compliance/AML professional to join their team.
- Executing the account opening process and undertake the KYC and AML review of all new and existing clients to ensure compliance with the standards of control required by the Cayman Islands guidelines
- Providing ongoing support and where needed training to client facing employees on risk, compliance, and key operational issues including, but not limited to AML/KYC, and other risk and control issues
- Assisting with the implementation of new policies and procedures, updating of existing ones, to ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal operational risk requirements
- Assisting with monitoring and managing the AML Compliance risk for the organization
- Ensure follow up and tracking of internal and external audit issues
- Assisting with ad-hoc compliance projects as requested
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field, have proven experience working in a similar role within financial and/or legal services, have a strong knowledge in FATCA and CRS reporting and ideally be ACAMS qualified.