A global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets are seeking a Compliance Administrator, to assist the Risk & Compliance team with the oversight of operational, regulatory and compliance risks of Guernsey’s existing business.
- To carry out a role in support for the Managers:-
- Local review of sanction, PEP and adverse media alerts, liaising with the Client teams and monitoring to resolution
- Prepare the drafts of regular compliance reports for the Board of licensees and Funds.
- Monitoring and logging reports of breaches, incidents, complaints and monetary errors and ensuring that the monitoring spreadsheets are up to date.
- Maintenance of the PEP register
- Assist with the organisation of Committee and Team meetings and monitor recommendations and actions
- Assist the MLRO by providing information in order that quarterly and annual reports can be made by the MLRO to the Board
- Update the sanctions review notifications log
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Keen attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Excellent analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Presentation and report writing skills.
- To be in possession of or willing to study for an appropriate compliance or AML/CFT professional qualification.