A prestigious legal practice is looking for a Compliance Administrator to join their Compliance team.
The main components to the role, which are applicable across the business:
- Conduct first triage on AML automated monitoring alerts, including daily high risk EDD and sanctions scanning and periodic compliance link
- Assist the MLRO in Guernsey with AML investigations and DPO activities
- Conduct Compliance Monitoring reviews in Guernsey
- Conduct high risk and PEP rolling reviews across various jurisdictions
- Provide absence cover in the Risk & Compliance team, from time to time
- Assist the Guernsey Head of Compliance and Chief Risk & Compliance Officer from time to time on ad hoc requests
- Escalate any substantive risk issues to the Guernsey Head of Compliance, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer or other appropriate person
- Collaborate with the Risk & Compliance team and other Business Services and fee earners across the Firm globally, as appropriate
- Participate and assist in the improvement of periodic compliance and business reporting
Applicants must have at least 2 years of experience working in a Compliance, Risk or operational control-type function within a Financial Services business or law firm and hold a relevant professional qualification(s).