A leading international bank is seeking a new member of staff to provide or assist in the provision of Company Secretarial Services to a selection of fund entities, which include regulated, listed and private equity clients, with the view to taking the lead responsibility once appropriate experience / expertise level obtained.
- Liaison with Client/Directors to arrange and facilitate Board meetings
- Preparation and circulation of material for Board Meetings
- Attendance at Board meetings with facilitation and minutes being taken
- Set up and maintain hard copy statutory record files in accordance with regulatory requirements for all new Companies and ensure timely filing of documents.
- Arrange banking and facilities when required.
- Complete and update Signatory mandates.
- Completion and submission of annual return forms for all companies administered.
- Completion of Company tax application on incorporation
- Liaise with Stock Exchanges (currently LSE//NZX/CISE) and ensure that all statutory returns and announcements are made on a timely and accurate basis.
- Provide information to enable compliance to maintain error/breach reports and logs including liaison with Custodian and internal parties to ensure satisfactory conclusions.
- Assist with preparation of any Regulatory compliance visits.
- Assist with review of all accounts, draft prospectuses, draft agendas for meetings, draft marketing material in accordance with appropriate legislation.
It is essential that candidates have knowledge of Company Secretarial practices and Guernsey Company Law, offshore funds, relevant stock exchange rules and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
They must hold or be working towards an industry relevant professional qualification such as ICSA.