A provider of corporate trustee services is looking for an experienced Company Secretarial candidate to join their team, to undertake the administration of group companies including the following:
- Processing share transactions including stock transfer forms, share certificates and declarations of trust as required.
- Managing director appointments and resignations including Consents to Act, Registry submissions and resignation letters.
- Maintenance of registers and database records.
- Maintenance of Registered Office name boards or digital equivalents.
- Annual Validations and Returns
- Maintaining the meeting schedule and annual planner.
- Preparation and circulation of Board Agendas
- Attendance at meetings and preparation and circulation of minutes.
- Maintenance and circulation of meeting action logs including following up on action points between meetings.
- Control of Safe Custody and associated registers with regular reconciliation.
- Preparation, maintenance, and issue of Authorised Signatory lists.
- Control and oversight of the Cosec email inbox.
Register today for more detail on this exciting opportunity.