Our client is looking for a Community Liaison Officer to join their team who will work ahead of a build programme keeping residents up to date on the timings and process of bringing services to their homes and businesses; setting expectations and identifying any special requirements.
The successful candidate will build and maintain close relationships with Guernsey Planning Teams, Build Teams, Marketing & Customer Service Teams and with our Build & Construction Partners whilst ensuring that residents clearly understand what will be involved in bringing services to their area and identify any special needs or requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills
• A good understanding of Broadband & Telecommunications Networks and the steps involved
• A strong influencer able to command respect amongst peers and with members of the public
• A goal focussed and collaborative individual with the drive and energy to get things done
• A ‘people person’ who enjoys regular interaction with people