A well-established, local insurance company is looking to recruit an Commercial Insurance Broker, to assist in promoting and selling insurance products and services to current and prospective customers.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio including daily activities records.
- Ensure clients best interests are maintained when choosing product.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Support local marketing activities and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Provide timely quotations.
- Send out renewals in a timely fashion.
Applicants must be qualified, part qualified or have had exposure to Commercial Insurance and have a confident and effective telephone manner.