Are you an experienced administrator ? A bank seeks a Client Services Executive to join their team.
- Being the primary point of contact for all administrative procedures and queries raised by clients
- Ensuring all parties are kept informed of progress on issues and that all queries are resolved in line with procedures
- Ensuring all payment requests are completed
- Co-ordinating the process of new client take on including onboarding of corporate or trust clients
- Maintaining accurate and complete static data on all systems at all times
- Coordinating regulatory project work such as client CDD reviews
- Assisting with client reporting to ensure that periodic statements are sent within agreed timeframes
- Oversee performance reporting and answering client queries when required
Previous experience in a similar role within finance would be preferred but not essential. Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise are essential, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. If this sounds interesting, get in touch to register today!