Our client is looking for a Client Case Management Senior Administrator to join their to team who will be responsible for ensuring that all internal procedures are completed including quality and correct client risk assessments with referral to the MLRO / Compliance as necessary.
The chosen candidate will also focus on the customer experience and end to end hand hold of direct client case as well as reviewing the historical plan and communication reviews to ensure the best outcome is achieved for customers, in conjunction with the wider team deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5+ years’ experience in a compliance or customer focused servicing environment within the financial services sector – life assurance products / fund investment experience will be an advantage.
• Experience of working in an Operations environment
• AML, CDD, Risk assessment expertise, including local regulatory requirements
• Good IT skills, Excel, Outlook, Word, CRM
• Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills