Our client is looking for a Client Accountant to provide fund accounting and financial reporting services to a portfolio of clients.
The candidate will be responsible for the preparation of periodic financial reporting in accordance with relevant accounting and industry standards and providing assistance and advice on accounting related matters generally, as well as liaison with clients and auditors as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant accounting qualification – ACA, ACCA or equivalent / proven relevant experience
- Experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Relevant industry experience
- Experience of supervising, guiding and coaching staff
- Strong working knowledge of laws, rules and regulatory environment
- Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing with clients and colleagues
- Ability to monitor and provide guidance on accounting matters and best practice to junior members of the team