A private bank is looking to recruit a Client Tax Reporting Officer, to join a team dealing with Global Tax Reporting, primarily dealing with FATCA & CRS reporting obligations in accordance with the bank's procedures and working to tight deadlines.
- Reviews and updates to electronic client records
- Determining the tax classification of entities, and the reportable data for their related parties for each calendar year
- Coordination of a mail shot to “in-scope” clients including the receipt and processing of client responses
- Review and extraction of required reports from client database
- Submission of reports into various jurisdictions tax authority’s portal
- Involvement in submission of Guernsey Corporate Income tax returns
- Support team in respect of EU Substance Group project and the implementation of the NAV module to hold & monitor its compliance
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A good understanding of FATCA and CRS requirements
- An awareness of EU Substance developments
- Experience in Trust & Company administration
- A sound understanding of client KYC/CDD requirements.
- The ability to produce accurate output whilst working unsupervised to tight deadlines.
- The ability to efficiently prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisational skills.