A leading global advisory, broking and insurance solutions company has an exciting opportunity has for a Client Support Service Provider (Accountant) to join their team.
Overview of account management activities that the successful role holder would be involved with :
- Work closely with the underwriting team to ensure that each of their client companies’ reporting and control requirements are met in full, and on a timely basis.
- Review and/or preparation of Management Accounts, and any other ad hoc reports and budgets, forecasts etc. in a format prescribed by their clients.
- Preparation and timely filing of all regulatory and statistical reporting requirements
- Preparation of client companies’ year-end financial statements and liaising with external auditors.
- Liaising with tax advisors to ensure clients are in compliance with all relevant tax heads.
- Cooperate and liaise with the Head of Functions: Risk, Compliance, Actuarial and Internal Audit.
- Cash management and reconciliation in accordance with instructions provided by the Board, including liaison with the company’s banks and investment managers and the production of appropriate reports.
- Liaise with the client service team to coordinate client board meetings.
- Client entertainment as part of regular Board visits, as required.
- Overall responsibility for organising and attendance at client board meetings including preparation and presentation of material.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience :
- Hold a professional Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA; CAT/AAT etc.)
- Bookkeeping experience and familiarity with accounting standards
- Have experience of Guernsey Regulatory environment
- Have experience of (re)insurance accounting preparation