Our client is looking for a Client Services / Trust Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Client Services Team who are responsible for the management of a portfolio of trusts and companies.
The candidate will be responsible for payment processing and cheque requests as directed and the completion of simple client letters and resolutions and excel spreadsheets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an A Level school leaver (preferred), though other candidates with a strong educational background may be considered
- Have initial experience within Financial Services, ideally Trust Services-related
- Have a willingness to study toward professional qualifications (STEP certification)
- Be numerate and highly accurate
- Display a resourceful approach with a can do attitude
- Have high attention to detail
- Be systematic approach to work which can have tight deadlines
- Have strong organisational skills
- Thrive in a team environment and be equally capable of working independently
- Understand the need for discretion
- Have strong interpersonal & excellent communication skills - verbal and written with the ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner