A global bank is looking to recruit a Client Services Officer for a 7-month period, to provide support to the Shared Relationship, External Asset Manager and Investment Management teams.
- Dealing with and processing transactions and orders, reconciling, investigating and defining corrective actions while minimizing risk
- Identifying and resolving workflow issues and referring problems to the appropriate specialist/area for resolution
- Assisting management in the implementation of policies and procedures and providing feedback on resource requirements
- Providing overall support in the day to day processing of the front office teams
- Monitoring queues to ensure payments are released in good time
- Management of risk and controls
The desirable candidate will be a team player, have experience of working in Private Banking / Wealth Management, have excellent organisational skills and have a knowledge of FATCA/AEI and or CRS would be of benefit.