Our client has an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Administrators, at all levels, to join their friendly and professional Governance Services team in Guernsey. The role holder will be responsible for providing administration support to a diverse portfolio of clients as part of the delivery of corporate and fiduciary administration services provided by Governance Services.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide ongoing administration support as required to the team responsible for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively and to a high standard
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
- A strong academic background together with a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA at foundation level or higher is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop software. Knowledge of specialist legal industry software e.g. Practice Management Systems (Elite), Document Management Systems (Worksite) and Viewpoint will be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential