Our client is seeking a Client Service Manager to manage a section of teams to deliver all aspects of the administration and accounting requirements for a wide range of onshore and offshore fund vehicles which include trusts, limited partnerships and companies.
- Ensure that your team complies with standard training procedures, and has effective training provision in place to ensure that all staff are fully trained to fulfil their current or planned role
- Ensure that effective communication processes are used within your area, consistent with the Company’s communications strategy and standards
- Ensuring that operational arrangements are clearly established at inception of a fund and are regularly updated
- Ensuring that documentation, legal and compliance issues are complete
- Addressing any problems or complaints of the client group clearly and effectively
- Presenting operational matters to the Board of Directors
- Noting the Board’s comments / action points and ensuring that they are followed up
- Ensuring minutes are produced to a high standard.
- Has an understanding of the anti-money laundering legislation, particularly with regard to Investor ‘KYC’.
- Authorise instructions as an “A” signatory
- Carry out staff recruitment and appraisals, ensure that absence is covered
Applicants must have a strong knowledge of the administration of Private Equity funds to include structures and the regulatory requirement, have previous management experience and strong leadership skills, knowledge of Guernsey Company Law POI and FNCC legislation and Anti-Money Laundering legislation and strong IT Skills. They will also have experience in administration, desirable in Funds/Private Equity and good time management and organisational skills.
Register today for a full job description.