Our client is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to administer a varied portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager / Associate Director – Administration.
- Act as first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
- Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Ensure the preparation, review, distribution and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Assist with billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
The desirable candidate for this role will ideally have 2– 6 years fund administration experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent), have sound technical financial services knowledge and have previous people management experience.