A highly successful independent fund administration specialist is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to administer a portfolio of fund structures, acting as first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team.
- Act as first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
- Develop and maintain the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships
- Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Ensure the preparation, review, distribution and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Assist with billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
- Participate in the appraisal process for members of staff
Applicants should have + 10 years’ financial services experience, supported by a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA, have sound technical financial services knowledge and previous people management experience.