This highly numerical position will see the candidate take an active role in managing the day-to-day administration activities for one of our largest institutional clients.
- Manage the administration function for a variety of private equity, real estate and fund of fund structures within a team
- Review all aspects of day-to-day administration matters such as calls and distributions, quarterly valuations, monthly and quarterly investor reporting
- Act as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters
- Supervise and assist in the mentoring, training and development of staff
- Assist with billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
Applicants must have 4 – 6 years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA), have a sound technical financial services knowledge and be computer literate, Word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential and candidates should have prior experience of running large client relationships.