A dynamic company which offers a variety of business support services is seeking a Client Relationship Executive to manage a portfolio of clients spanning across a variety of industries. The role holder will be responsible for building relationships with new clients, maintaining those with existing clients as well as working across several departments to ensure the client’s needs are effectively met.
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Managing employer’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
- Managing projects across multiple departments
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting team members to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft & Google Applications
- Good analytical skills and ability to report updates and information to teams
- Positive focus on the importance of delivering a good customer experience and customer services
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player and interpersonal skills
- A strong attitude to confidentiality