An insurance business is seeking a Client Relationship Executive - Pensions and Savings, to report to the Client Relationship & Business Development Manager.
- Identify cross selling opportunities and generate sales leads based on a good understanding of the client’s needs.
- Complete and respond on client requests for separate service agreements or due diligence questionnaires.
- Successfully chase outstanding debts over 45 days and refer problem cases as appropriate.
- Monitor lost business and reason for cancellation.
- Develop a customer centric approach within the team.
- Arrange regular calls with clients and brokers to ensure satisfaction with the plans and administration services and payments.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the required Client Due Diligence (CDD) documentation for each type of client
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to use initiative and contribute to the enhancement of processes & procedures to maximise efficiencies.
- Ability to provide high quality customer services, professional, client focused approach and to add value to existing client relationships.
- Ability to present new options to the client and generate sales leads.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant business, financial services or Insurance Institute academic qualification.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet client’s and business’ needs.
- Intermediate level experience of Word, Excel and Outlook software.
- Well organised and ability to plan own work and meet deadlines set.