A global leader in the Private Equity Administration Services is looking to recruit a Client Operations /Quality Assurance Administrator. This position is offering an opportunity to work on a dynamic team responsible for a varied portfolio of clients with constant on the job training.
Assist / support the following:
- Maintaining client and investor relationships on day to day matters
- Co-ordination and processing of Call/Distribution Requests
- Processing of payment requests
- Reviewing and responding to day to day investor queries
- Co-ordination of CDD submissions, reviews and sign off/monitoring of ongoing CDD requirements
- Preparation of certain Regulatory Reporting documents and monthly/quarterly/annual returns for internal review and sign off prior to submission
- Preparation of certain Tax Reporting documents for internal review and sign off prior to submission
- Preparation of Bank Account opening documentation for review and sign off as appropriate
- Trial Balance and valuations reviews – oversight on some clients
- Client Money Account reconciliations
- Annual financial accounts submission / monitoring
Applicants must have practical experience in the field of fund administration, client operations and/or client administration to undertake assigned tasks with the minimum of direct supervision, have good communication skills and the ability to resolve issues and have a service oriented disposition and the capacity to manage own time.
Ideally the post holder will be working towards a relevant professional qualification at an appropriate level.