A captive insurance business arm of a financial services group is seeking a Client Insurance Executive, to join their Client Insurance department.
- Responsible for all client insurance and reinsurance administration issues including liaison with the wider insurance team.
- Contributes to preparation and review of board pack, attends board meetings and presents the insurance section to the Board.
- Review of minutes and matters arising following the board meeting.
- Establishes underwriting and reinsurance programs, checking the appropriate match of incoming and outgoing policies.
- Prepares and reviews policy wording.
- Producing renewal reports
- Prepares renewal presentation packs for reinsurers.
- Reviews and settles all claims and bordereau.
- Monitors reinsurance recoveries and liaises with reinsurers to collect outstanding amounts due
- Liaises with external parties such as the GFSC, advocates and auditors as required.
- Prepares insurance accounts/triangulations/underwriting statistics monthly/quarterly.
- Handles new client enquiries as allocated.
- Monitors and reviews solvency and capital adequacy and ensures the necessary action is taken to protect clients’ interests where needed.
The desirable candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, have excellent time management skills and be a team player