Our client is seeking a Client Director to lead the day-to-day client facing activity of the Guernsey business ensuring this is aligned to, and promotes, the business’ strategy and culture.
The Client Director will lead a trust and corporate administration team, working closely with a Client Managers who will manage the team day to day, focussing on the development, maintenance, and growth of a portfolio of private and corporate clients ensuring high levels of client service.
- Build and develop relationships with a reputation for integrity and with the ability to evoke trust and openness in clients, colleagues and intermediaries
- Strong written, oral and presentational communication skills are critical.
- Ability to use interpretative thinking and advanced analytical skills to solve problems / design solutions in complex and sensitive situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a critical requirement of the position. An understanding of other languages is desirable.
- Educated to degree level and must also have appropriate professional qualifications (STEP, ICSA, ACCA / ACA).