A proactive Fund company is looking to recruit a Client Director, to report directly to the Head Director.
The individual will assist with the operation of the Company from the perspective of strategy, business development, client service and administration of private equity/venture funds and related entities.
The post holder will also develop relationships internally with other offices and externally with intermediaries and clients to develop new business.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills;
- Strong relationship management, business development and leadership skills.
- Empowers people to take accountability and achieve results.
- Coaches, develops and effectively manages performance of the team.
- Graduate in a relevant field and a professional qualification. E.g. ICSA, STEP, ACA and or ACCA.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the fund administration industry, including experience at senior management level
- Registered as a Principal Person with the GFSC
- Prior people management and leadership experience.
- Register today for a full job description for this great opportunity.