Our client is seeking a Client Case Management Senior Administrator to join their team to undertake the following duties:
- Support the Customer Case Wealth Management team deliverables, in regards to direct end to end case management and execution of multi-jurisdictional customer on-boarding and trigger events
- Ensure all AML / CDD requirements are adequately completed as per Regulatory requirements and internal AML guidelines
- Focus on customer experience and end to end hand hold of direct client cases
- Review historical plan and communication reviews to ensure the best outcome is achieved for their customer.
- Review enhanced due diligence searches, via the web or other means for verification and AML purposes where required
- Perform reviews of multi-jurisdictional customers in relation to Regional cases presented, ensuring that variations and client risk assessments have been suitably recorded and approved accordingly, with referral to the MLRO / Compliance as necessary
- Provide clear communications to the Customer service team in relation to outstanding customer requirements or security call requirements in relation to trigger events.
The desirable candidate for this role will be an AML, CDD, Risk assessment expertise, including local regulatory requirements and have 5+ years’ experience in a Compliance or customer focused servicing environment within the financial services sector – life assurance products / fund investment experience will be an advantage.