Our client is seeking a Client Account Manager to provide support to the Manager / Director on an ongoing basis, to ensure that the efficiency of the company is maintained. The role holder will be proactive in the management of staff.
- Monitor and control of all incoming communication to ensure that it is directed to an appropriately skilled member of the team.
- Oversee and control all outgoing communications to ensure correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of a high standard at all times.
- Monitor the training requirements of team members and put forward training recommendations initially to the Managers and then once agreed to Human Resources to arrange suitable training courses.
- Arrange regular team meetings and when necessary, one to one meetings with team members in order to develop individuals.
- Monitor and sign-off on processes carried out in accordance with the procedures and checklists.
- Ensure client accounts are prepared and distributed in accordance with the appropriate timetable for each fund/company.
The desirable candidate will be educated to at least ‘A’ level standard, have previous financial statement preparation experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative area and hold a professional qualification – ACCA/ACA or ICSA or other similar level qualification.