A prestigious banking group has a vacancy for an AAT/CAT qualified accountant to join their busy team. The role holder will be responsible for the preparation of accounts for all Fiduciary Clients, and ensuring that the correct accounting information is provided to the Fiduciary Department.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of case accounts, or parts thereof.
- Effectively plan preparation of allocated cases, liaising with Case Officers and the Lead Client Accountant
- Assist Lead Client Accountants with various duties including accounts reviews.
- Provide bookkeepers with technical support and expertise.
- Ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively to maintain client confidence.
- Ensure personal financial and non-financial targets are met.
- Ensure continuing personal development of technical and behavioural competence. Meet requirements of regulators, government agencies and the legal environment
The desirable candidate will have demonstrable IT skills, including Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, have a knowledge of legal regulatory and industry requirements and have a working practice of business processes, standards, policies and procedures.