An award winning insurance provider is looking for a driven individual to join their Guernsey Crisis Management Claims Team as an experienced Claims Underwriter.
The main duties of this role include:
- Handling new claims as they are presented to the claims team, on all classes of business
- Liaising with brokers and other external third parties as necessary to complete the adjustment process
- Reviewing open claims on a regular basis and following up with brokers as necessary
- Setting appropriate reserves based on the information made available in the claim submission
- Attending internal claims meetings and presenting Guernsey claims for reserving and actuarial review
Ideally you will be able to work under pressure and be a good communicator, with proven experience in previously handling claims. If you match the criteria for this role, get in touch with us today for more information!