A insurance business is seeking a Claims Handler to join their team, to contribute to the delivery of their business objectives by providing a high quality service for both internal and external customers in accordance with the customer service guidelines, strategy, philosophy and values of the business.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Certificate in Insurance (or equivalent) as a minimum examination qualification.
- Mathematics and English language GCSE grades A to C (or equivalent) as a minimum examination qualification
- General knowledge and understanding of insurance claims theory and practice
- Awareness of the current general insurance market in relation to claims
- Understanding of claims negotiation
- Appreciation of the importance of providing a high quality service for both internal and external customers