Do you have compliance knowledge and fiduciary experience? Our client is seeking a full time Business Support Analyst to assist with the Risk Review Assessments (RRA) and Countering Financial Crime (CFC) reviews.
The role holder will also provide day to day support to the Business Support Team with the licensed investment business and fiduciary business new relationships and processing of data where required.
The main duties include:
- Assist with onboarding/take on of new clients
- Undertake searches, appropriate checks, and prepare documentation
- Maintain the PEP register
- Act as liaison between the administration team and the Compliance team
- Monitor outstanding CDD and reviews
Skills and experience required
- 2- 3 years relevant experience in trust, private equity, and fund/investments
- ICA Certificate/Diploma in AML or Compliance (or equivalent qualification)
- Extensive knowledge of compliance and the regulatory and AML/CFT environments