Are you proactive with good organisational skills? Our client, a large commercial business is looking for a Business Planning Officer to support the delivery of projects within their organisation.
- Supporting the head of business planning in setting, prioritising and monitoring change
- Ensuring that all projects follow a defined process for delivery, management and governance
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure appropriate data is collated
- Ensuring the portfolio management business processes are updated and maintained
- Managing the reporting and processing functions
- Supporting the project manager in looking for new processes, tools and technology to support the delivery of projects
- Coordinating meetings and providing all necessary administrative support
The desirable candidate should have good communication skills and attention to detail. Excellent IT skills are required particularly MS Excel and Word. Prince 2 foundation/practitioner would also be advantageous.
If this sounds the role for you, please register with us today.