A commercial business has a new, varied and interesting role to fill: Business Support Assistant to cover basic admin.
This position is open to students as the role is a junior role covering various duties such as:
- Receiving visitors to the office and dealing with enquiries both on the telephone and via email, drafting correspondence as and when required
- Dealing with daily incoming and outgoing mail and maintaining the filing and archiving system
- Organising travel and accommodation for different department, maintaining a file for all travel documents
- Organising meetings, involving various department/staff members and business partners, drafting agendas, minute taking, and producing action logs, as required
- To assist with administrative tasks, and ad hoc projects, drafting of reports and correspondence as and when required, for all airport service areas
- To assist with customer service tasks, employee communications, and updating of the website and social media sites, as and when required
Applicants must be educated to a good standard (ideally with a minimum of 5 GCSE's, including grade A to C or equivalent); Have excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate confidently and concisely to a range of people at different levels; Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload in order to meet deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy and performance standards.
Strong IT skills, with experience of using Microsoft products, web based systems and PDF editing software is essential.