Our client is seeking a Business Support Administrator to join their Client Services team ASAP until the end of December 2021.
- Prioritisation and input of payment transactions, loans and deposits.
- Input of non-financial transactions such as static data updates, address updates and fee changes
- Monitoring of queues and deadlines to ensure payments, loans, and deposits etc are completed in good time
- Support the production of various types of output, such as daily reports, valuations, performance reports and swift copies, from the Bank's core systems
- Supporting the Front Office teams and liaising with all affected parties, i.e. RMs, Legal & Compliance, Treasury Ops, Dealers and Accounts, as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Work experience within the financial sector
- Experience in the accurate input of internal and external transactions and understanding of international payment routing
- Experience with client static data updates
- A demonstrated ability to prioritise items against set deadlines
- An understanding of FATCA/AEI would be of benefit, but is not essential