An insurance company is seeking a Business Persistency Administrator to join their team for a 12 month period, to report directly to the Business Persistency Associate.
- Carry out customer contact in order to maximise Business Persistency and ensure that clients obtain maximum value from their policies.
- Address follow-up queries from clients as appropriate.
- Assist the other team members in development and implementation of Business Persistency policies and procedures, proactively identifying approaches to enhance customer retention.
- Provide cross-cover/support for the Complaints Governance team where required.
- Assist the Associate in tracking and reporting performance of the Business Persistency activities in terms of customer benefits, financial benefits and impact on business retention rates.
- Undertake ad-hoc Business Persistency or customer contact-related tasks as determined by the Associate and Manager.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the Insurance, Banking or Investment sectors would be preferable
- Front-line customer service experience, preferably within the Finance sector
- Good command of English with confidence in dealing with people on the phone as well as via formal communication.
- Experience of Customer Service principles and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with well-established capabilities in Word and Excel