A legal firm is looking for a proactive individual with analytical and problem-solving skills to join their expanding Business Intelligence (BI) team as a Business Intelligence Analyst.
Working alongside Senior BI Analysts, the role holder will be part of a global team providing insights, analysis and reporting to the firm including the development of dashboards, technical consulting and providing wider business intelligence expertise.
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required:
- Experience in regularly collating data, analysing, modelling and providing reports
- Able to develop and support automated systems for data collection and presentation where appropriate
- Experience in coding, using solutions and providing supporting documentation as appropriate
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with experience in extracting data and bringing it together from multiple information systems/ sources
- Strong business acumen with a commercial approach as the role concentrates on drivers of financial results
- Understanding and knowledge of software development and source code repository tools, e.g. JIRA and bitbucket
- Experienced in the use of reporting tools and building data cubes – Power BI, SSRS, SSAS or other relevant technologies.