A legal firm is seeking a competent and enthusiastic individual to provide business development and marketing support to their Guernsey office. The role encompasses all aspects of the business development and marketing mix.
- Understand the business activities of the practices/business and overall strategic objectives of the relevant products/partners/professionals & offices on a regional as well as global basis
- Work with the European Business Development team to support all elements of the Business Development and marketing mix to help drive business strategy across the Channel Islands
- Supporting the delivery of competent research and analysis around the practice's key clients, targets, competitors and markets on a regular and ad hoc basis where appropriate
- Ability to assist with the project management of client events and seminars throughout the European region as necessary
- Work with the Design team on the production of marketing materials and literature
- Work with other members of the global Business Development team on client pitches as appropriate
Applicants must be enthusiastic and a self – starter, have good administrative, interpersonal and organisation skills, have over 2 years of business development or consultancy experience, ideally gained in a professional services firm.
They should also be educated to degree level (preferably in marketing/business, economics or law although this is not essential).