Our client is seeking a Temporary Business Analyst to join their team on a part time basis (25 hours per week) for 12 months from January 2020.
- Identifying supervisory requirements for Online Services functionality.
- Co-ordinating and undertaking user acceptance testing for Online Services as required, identifying test cases, developing test plans and test outcomes.
- Identifying opportunities for the general development of the Online Services offerings both from an internal and external user perspective.
- Undertaking any other tasks required in the development and support of Online Services.
- Taking responsibility for project management identified by the Head of IT/ Online Services, as required.
- Chairing/contributing to meetings in a clear and professional manner.
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team.
- Supporting staff and contributing to their development, including reviewing and monitoring workflow and providing on the job training, advice and guidance.
The desirable candidate will have some previous Business Analyst experience or they will have the following experience:
- Project experience – familiar with Agile / Waterfall techniques
- Experience being the ‘go-between’ for technical IT teams and the end users of a business
- Experience identifying user requirements
- Experience being a ‘super-user’ of systems and portals preferably within IT teams or the finance industry
- Some financial services experience