A local finance company is looking for a bookkeeper who will be responsible for the daily and ongoing book-keeping for all Trust and Company entities.
- Day-to-day book-keeping for Trust and Company entities.
- Broker statements.
- Portfolio valuations.
- Contract notes.
- Loan agreements (including loan interest calculations).
- Preparation of reports to be provided to Tax Reporting Agents to enable VAT returns to be completed.
- Review of VAT returns received back from Tax Reporting Agents to ensure accuracy.
- Will have a minimum of 3 years’ book-keeping experience in a financial services environment. Fiduciary experience would also be ideal.
- Will be qualified or studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CAT, AAT or equivalent), in the absence of this qualification by experience will be considered.
- Will possess strong communication skills along with the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Will be numerate with strong organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise their workload.
Register today for further information on this role.