A company is looking for a Bookkeeper to be responsible for ensuring that day-to-day bookkeeping for designated portfolio of clients is completed in a timely manner, meeting all required deadlines.
- Running quarterly valuations on reconciled portfolios
- Completing quarter end / Year end packs as required
- Accessing/use of the following information to complete the book-keeping entries, including but not limited to:
- Bank statements
- Bank advices
- Payment instructions
- Rental statements
- Broker statements
- Portfolio valuations
- Contract notes
- Loan agreements (including loan interest calculations)
- Preparation of reports for Tax Reporting Agents to enable completion of UK VAT returns;
- Review of VAT returns received back from Tax Reporting
The successful candidate will have bookkeeping experience in a financial environment, have strong communication skills along with the ability to develop, and have strong IT skills.