A bank is looking to recruit a Banking Operations Administrator, to perform administration duties in an efficient, timely and professional manner with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Attend department staff meetings to promote participation and teamwork in helping the team to achieve its goals, taking an active part in on the job staff training
- Receive and process client instructions, both financial and non-financial, in an accurate and timely manner, demonstrating a high standard of service quality in everyday activities
- Process funds received via SWIFT and BACS, ensuring that all relevant cut off times for the currency are met.
- Pay in cheques on behalf of clients, in all currencies, including Special Presentations, Collections and Negotiations
- Issue bank cheques on behalf of clients in all currencies and processing of Foreign Exchanges, Internal Transfers, Direct Debits and Standing Orders covering SWIFT payments, Drafts and Internal Transfers
- Produce Audit & Certificate of Interest requests and updating various Interest rates within the core database
- Order cheque books on behalf of clients and processing of Fixed Term Deposits and Fiduciary Deposits in accordance with clients’ instructions
- Scan and validate daily correspondence electronically, in addition to the manual filing and archiving
- Close cash accounts, including the passing of interest manually and the processing of payments in accordance with the client’s instruction and ensure that clients are provided with prompt responses to service issues or queries in a professional manner, that consistently exceeds client’s expectations
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE level or equivalent, including English and Mathematics, good strong communications skills and be a team player.