Our client is seeking an Audit Assistant Manager to support senior team leaders on audit engagements through effective planning, control and delivery of engagements in line with the company’s audit methodology.
- Main liaison with clients, gain excellent knowledge of clients’ operations and a good understanding of relevant internal/external market factors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements.
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control engagements and budgets to ensure effective resource utilisation, excellent service delivery and maximum efficiency.
- Direct, coach and mentor peers and junior team members to assist them in the effective delivery of engagement services to the required high standard.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, business departments and internal teams.
- Fully utilise feedback devices and encourage team members to do the same to assess learning and provide reflection on quality of service.
Applicants are required to possess well developed supervisory skills and have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally. They will also have strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management and organisation skills and have the ability to evaluate problems, process details and structure tasks.