Our client is seeking an Associate Director to join their Trust department, to act as Corporate and Fiduciary Director, on a designated portfolio of trust and corporate structures and to complete all assigned tasks and processes.
- Drafting and maintenance of Policies, Procedures, and Controls with guidance from the Board.
- Motivating and mentoring staff and developing organisational culture.
- Ensuring consistent Client Services are in a professional manner and in line with policies and procedures.
- Monitoring fee income, and chargeability and ensuring targets are met.
- 10+ years previous experience in a similar role.
- Methodical with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to make decisions based on insight and knowledge.
- Accountable for ensuring high standards of delivery to clients.
The successful candidate must hold a relevant qualification and understand relevant local regulatory requirements.