Are you an experienced Trust professional? Our client is seeking an Associate Director-Trust to join their team.
Key responsibilities include
- Sitting as a Board Member
- Monitoring and controlling workloads of designated teams
- Ensuring full compliance with regulatory requirements
- Implementing the business plan
- Regularly reviewing procedures and where necessary recommending changes
- Acting as an A signatory
- Acting as a point of escalation for clients
- Attending regular client meetings to support team members and attend client board meetings
- Leading new business proposals
- Developing and implementing action plans for problem resolution
- Ensuring staff are kept up to date on any legal/regulatory changes that could impact the business
- Understanding the AML/KYC risk assessment processes and sign off the relevant forms and reports as needed
Ideally, you need 10 years relevant experience including management of staff at a senior level. In addition, a professional qualification such as ICSA/STEP ACA or ACCA is required. Excellent communication skills are required along with good IT skills. If this sounds like a great opportunity, get in touch with one of our team.