Our client is looking for an Associate - Risk and Compliance who will assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in the general administration of the risk and compliance department and all client entities administered by the Company's Guernsey branch.
The chosen candidate will assist in the operation of the Anti-Money Laundering programme and be responsible for the input, review and reporting of relevant data.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2 -3 years’ experience in the fund and/or finance industry, including a minimum of 1 year’s previous experience dealing with AML/CDD issues
- Be a Flexible, reliable, committed team player
- Have relevant professional compliance qualification, or has a desire to work to towards or is working toward the relevant professional qualification
- Develop a good knowledge of the Guernsey compliance & regulatory requirements
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated with an appetite to learn
- Have effective communication, planning and organisational skills